Thursday, July 31, 2014

Daily Routines Graphic

A standard activity on a Monday morning for my Spanish students in all levels is a "weekend talk" conversations. It still amazes me the number of students that spend most or all of their weekend mornings in bed.  Likewise, when I ask my upper levels "si no estuvieras en la escuela hoy, ¿qué harías?" (if you weren't in school today, what would you do?), many reply they would be in bed sleeping.

Really?  When they have free time, away from structured classes, they'd rather be sleeping? 

This year I'll use the graphic below to aid in that conversation. Of course, I may first need to introduce information about the famous people to my students. :-)


Want to develop a better work routine? Discover how some of the world's greatest minds organized their days.
Click image to see the interactive version (via Podio).



When you click on the chart, it will link you to Podio's website for an interactive chart!!!


Another use for this graphic is when you are discussing daily routines (reflexive verbs) with students.   

Graphic can be found at: https://podio.com/site/creative-routines


No comments:

Post a Comment