Sunday, February 5, 2012

Name Change

Some of you may have noticed that I changed the name of the blog a few weeks ago. It changed from "TPRS with Spanish I" to "TPRS with Spanish". I originally started the blog to track and share the activities I did with my pilot TPRS Spanish 1 class. Since we are on the block schedule at my school, the last day of class for the first semester was on January 20 and I no longer have a Spanish 1 class. (And I sorely miss my students in Spanish 1!).

However, I enjoyed blogging about my Spanish 1 activities and through the last few months have added activities that I do with my upper level classes. Therefore, I will continue posting on this blog, but there will not be many posts dealing specifically with a beginning class.

In my opinion, what is one of the best parts about blogging? (answer) becoming acquainted with other educators that stop in to visit my blog and leave comments and sharing ideas with them and, in turn, learning from them. Thanks for all that have shared their comments, ideas, and materials with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment